Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Highline Ballroom December 9th Videos

Alright so as I am sure most of you heard there was an epic concert at the Highline Ballroom last night in NYC.  Colin Munroe, KiD CuDi, and Wale, as well as a whole slew of unexpected guests. I can't even think of a better concert! As you can tell I am jealous. But anyways on to the videos. 

ps. If you any of you guys were in attendance and write a review of the concert please feel free to email me at KCConundrum@gmail.com and I will post it. 

Unreleased Song: (Not Dose of Dopeness) MUST LISTEN!!! There are Kanye samples in there! For more info on this see my post: Here


Backstage with KiD CuDi

Day N Night --with special guest Jim Jones



Peter Rosenberg Interviewing Jim Jones right before he goes on stage with CuDi

Welcome to Heartbreak and Down n Out:


No comments: