Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Fans should expect what my mixtape was times 10"


SEMTEX TV - G.O.O.D. MUSIC BACKSTAGE [FEAT KID CUDI, MR HUDSON, CONSEQUENCE] from DJ SEMTEX on Vimeo.

An Amazing interview courtesy of DJ Semtex, backstage at GITD UK. He hits on topics ranging from "Who is KiD CuDi?", G.O.O.D Music, 808s and Heartbreak, and Clowin' with T-Pain. But the most interesting thing I heard was what I posted as the title of the article. CuDi quoted saying his upcoming album, Man on The Moon: The Guardians, will be "my mixtape times ten." Now obviously we all knew to expect good stuff from CuDi, but I am getting so excited for the album. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Blanche, said...

what is the name of the first song cudi performs?

Mr Maintenance Services said...

I enjoyed your informative post. Thank you for sharing. Read our blog for : Personalized hoodies

dishwasher repairing services in rawalpindi