Sunday, October 12, 2008

DJ Fergie Ferg in the Mix---KiD CuDi X The Killers

Alright, so another passion of mine is making mashups. Its a fun way for me to be creative. Anyways, Just finished chopping up my latest mashup featuring KiD CuDi. Please feel free to leave a comment. I wanna know how you guys feel about this. 

Ingredients:
KiD CuDi - Day 'N Night (Instrumental)
The Killers - Somebody told me (Acapella)

Stream/Download:


Also you can check out my other mashups including a full Kanye West Mashup Album titled "DJ School Dropout".

2 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

I like the idea...at some points it's a little off-beat though. And it's not your fault but it would be much better if the "Day N Nite" vocal part from Cudi wouldn't be on the instrumental.

Mark said...

It would be sick to have the studio acapella from CuDi. but he hasn't released one. I tried to make a DIY acapella but it just didn't work out. As soon as he makes one though I am gonna be all over it.